Thursday, February 24, 2005

Phenomenon

Last night I went to our gig with my friends at school. Glad they were able to make it. I wasn't really prepared to sing any song (coz I haven't attended any rehearsals) but my friends told me that they went there to see me perform, they proded me, and so I did. Anxiously, I went to ask our pianist if she can play one of Ogie Alcasid's tune Mahal Kita Walang Iba. A bit embarrased, I forgot the second stanza of the song, I had to look at my cousin and lip sing it for me so I can remember and sing the next stanza. Funny, I was lost for words last night, and my spunk left me standing there like a talking log. A phenomenon like this only my Buddy can interpret... ΓΌ

4 Comments:

Blogger kakae said...

i didn't know you were also good in singing... bka ma-inlove ulit si...naks!hehe

5:36 AM  
Blogger boy okoy said...

Wait 'til you see me break dance! ;P

5:42 AM  
Blogger kapihan sa kanto said...

all i can say is... you're so jologs buddy! first, kumanta ka ng spontaneous all-time-jolex love song sa gig. and now nag-post ka ng pablo neruda? ayus! :) anyway highway byway, you're still my buddy! :)

9:59 AM  
Blogger boy okoy said...

You know I'm jolegs 4EVAH! ;D

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home