Tuesday, August 17, 2010

MediCall

I'm finally employed as a nurse agent. I started last Friday, Aug. 13, 2010. It was a Friday the 13th day for me. No wonder I was kinda gloomy and a bit depressed. I have 2 weeks of training before I'll be sent to work as an agent. I am still adjusting as I was unemployed for the past 6yrs. of my life and I do mean exactly 6yrs. Wow! Man, time just flies. I thank a friend who told me to go for it. Moreover, I believe God has led me to this company and I will do my best for Him. I'd say Amen to that. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger nanaxiu said...

like!

8:02 AM  
Blogger boy okoy said...

How did you know me?

2:07 AM  
Blogger nanaxiu said...

i found your blog somewhere and enjoyed your entries. :)

6:09 AM  
Blogger princes erika said...

kesehatan or healthy

6:41 AM  
Blogger Meeiiyy_Phobie said...

waw.. i like it

12:03 AM  
Blogger Hanna said...

Mobile phone news, reviews and specifications. Full Catalog of mobile phones and smart phones. Find the features in specifications in latest mobiles

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home