Monday, July 18, 2005

EXes

EXes is an equivocation. They are and were my friends. They we're my friends which evolved into a relationship and then on a twist of fate turned friends again (To put it in rather euphemistic words and not say "We broke up"). They're not "many" as people might think of. I'm just wondering how coincidental they both got in touch with me all of a sudden. Is the world coming to an end? Or maybe because I'm celebrating my birthday this month? Hehe... Well it sure is a very nice surprice present to hear from them.

The walls are already down.

I'm glad that after the fuss that I got them through with those relationships everything seemed to come into full circle and not a vicious cycle. ;)

Kung sinumpa lang nila ko eh sa malamang naging palaka na ko...teka, di nga ba? Wibbit! Wibbit! Hehe...

P.S. Kae, thanks for the copy of Hale. ^_^

10 Comments:

Blogger Hannee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Hannee said...

"They're not 'many' as people might think of." (a twist of angas!haha)

sino naman ang nag-isip ng ganito?haha

11:14 PM  
Blogger boy okoy said...

Say, you know me quite well. ;P

9:22 AM  
Blogger kapihan sa kanto said...

aba binura ang unang comment ni lil_honey28... bakit kaya? intriga, intriga! :-)

anyhow, sinong ex mo naman yung nakipag-get in touch with you? hulaan ko...si...si...siiiii.... hehehe ooops quiet nalang baka mabura pa 'tong comment na 'to ni boy-okoy. ahihihihi :P

8:36 AM  
Blogger Hannee said...

haha!sayang maglibakan sa blog na to ah!:)

etong si boy-okoy laking amerika yata!pa-englesg englesh pa!nagpapractice na!haha

3:39 AM  
Blogger boy okoy said...

Fyi, I didn't deleted her post. Aww...you guys are cramping my style. Hehe...mind your own blogs please. :P

5:19 AM  
Blogger Cathie Alhambra said...

as Nails on Chalkboard said "if you don't want to talk about it, you shouldn't have written something that sounded so defensive. it draws attention towards you and that other person you're talking about."

tama na ang "mind ur own blog" line po patotz, pareho lng kau ni whiner na may controversial post sa blog.. B-)

3:00 AM  
Blogger boy okoy said...

Err...I'm just "wondering", and not being defensive. And I'm fine and hale thank you... ;P

3:08 AM  
Blogger kapihan sa kanto said...

jolsssss.... :)
psst tignan mo comment box ko, inayos ng pinsan ko. hehe

7:45 AM  
Blogger boy okoy said...

Yeah, I saw. Angas. Ang hirap mag-comment di ko alam tuloy... :\

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home