Saturday, July 02, 2005

Wedding

Just got home from my cousin's wedding. The venue was in a small chapel inside SBMA and the reception was at Olongapo Convention Center. What can I say, it was romantic. My cousin happens to be the bride, she's the third sibling and third who got hitched among my cousins on Tito Romy's side. Before her walk on the aisle, the entourage stayed at the corner of the pews holding a small cage. And as my cousin made her walk through the aisle, butterflies came out of the small cages and flew across the small chapel. I was fascinated by their beauty. They we're all over the place making the ceremonies more romantic and the ambiance more tranquil. I'm definitely gonna try that out on my wedding. And at the reception, we're bubbles. Bubbles all over the place! The motif was moss green, my Tito Tito wore a bright yellow long-sleeve shirt. He was hilarious with his huge tummy walking and goofing around. Thanks to my cousin, she gave me an idea about my future wedding. Let's just hope there will be one, someday. ^_^

Baka i-try ko sakin mga salagubang at tutubi. Tapos strictly ethnic ang motif kasi naka-bahag lang ako eh. Asteg! Hehe...

1 Comments:

Blogger boy okoy said...

Whoa...you think so? Didn't get your name. Where you from too btw?

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home